With the opportunity to work on some exciting Salesforce projects and big brands, we are looking for Project Lead to join our team, to be based in our central London or Witham, Essex office.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Taking overall ownership of the projects that will be assigned to you
- Clearly establish a baseline of requirements for current and future scope
- Take full responsibility for the delivery approach
- Manage the resources assigned to the project, closely focusing on time and estimates to complete against budgets
- Planning of the overall project providing clear critical path to go live
- Lead our engagements on site and be the face of BrightGen to our customers
Ideally for this position you will have the following:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a business, management or technical field
- Previous experience running multiple projects of business system improvements
- 5+ years experience in implementing enterprise applications such as CRM, ERP or HRMS with a solid track record of success
- Previous experience in consulting and project management
- Strong analytical and structured problem solving skills
BrightGen can offer a competitive salary along with the opportunity to develop your Salesforce experience through certifications and ongoing training.
Location: London, United Kingdom.