Have great attention to detail and an analytical mind to detect faults? BrightGen is looking to hire QA Analysts to join our team, to be based in our central London or Witham, Essex office.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating test scripts based on user requirements and design documents for new and updated systems
- Test execution and ensuring results are recorded
- Monitor defects throughout their lifecycle and report on test progress and results
- Liaise with everyone in the Project team with regards the test planning, testing activity, and test results analysis.
Ideally, for this position you will have the following:
- Ideally, you will have 3 years experience as a QA engineer/ Test Analyst
- Experience testing enterprise software applications or CRM
- Experience working on multiple projects at one time (desirable)
- Previous Salesforce experience (desirable)
- Ability to communicate with external client/ stakeholders in regards to testing relating to their project
BrightGen can offer a competitive salary along with continuous career and professional development.
Location: London, United Kingdom.