BrightGen has supported us in transforming the way we use Salesforce, multiplying user adoption by 12 times in three years. BrightGen are great partners to have alongside for our CRM journey!Anit Sharma, CRM Manager, Mount Anvil
Mount Anvil’s service management contract with BrightGen gave them the flexibility and time they needed to completely transform the sales process from offline to online.
Mount Anvil embarked on a digital transformation with BrightGen in early 2017. They have since been working with BrightGen’s service management team as part of continuous improvement, in line with their company’s goals. BrightGen continues to carry out roadmapping with Mount Anvil according to industry-standard practices.
The challenge before Salesforce
- Inefficient, manual offers process
- Only four Salesforce users, who did not get value from it so the investment was wasted
- There was no single source of truth for data on homes
- Fixing underlying issues
- Data was cleansed and Salesforce customisation was stripped down to refresh the system
- Salesforce was re-designed with minimal customisation to suit the needs of the users at Mount Anvil
- Created a team to push Salesforce internally, with an exec sponsor, champions and super users
- Streamlined offers process
- Case management e.g. sizes, address, pricing of homes, is now all in one place – a single source
- Automated approval process – offers go to managers’ phones and are emailed to clients which speeds up entire process
- Field service team turnaround time has been reduced from 12 to three days from logging to close
- Salesforce utilisation increased from four to 50 users – everyone is using the same system