BrightGen has helped us to successfully transform the business, increase sales opportunities and drive collaboration across our global sales operations. We look forward to developing the Salesforce journey of continuous improvement together with BrightGen to support and guide us through this transformation.Abigail Clarkson, Global Sales & Data Operations Director
Ocean Technologies Group, a global learning and operational technologies company, has invested in Salesforce Sales Cloud to bring together their six brands and prepare for rapid growth. They have also entered into a three-year partnership with BrightGen to support them in the implementation and maintenance of Sales Cloud, and to provide continuous improvement support and project management for future Salesforce initiatives.
Ocean Technologies Group’s Chief Revenue Officer expects Sales Cloud to prepare the company for scalable growth by standardising sales processes and providing a single view of the customer across the group.
- Ocean Technologies is the parent company of six brands, all working on different platforms
- One of the brands was using Salesforce but it was not widely adopted
- There was no standard sales process across the brands, resulting in a lack of visibility at group leadership level
- BrightGen partnered closely with Ocean Technologies to understand the systems that would need to be migrated to Salesforce
- BrightGen provided best practice advice and guidance on how to utilise the Sales Cloud solution to maximise efficiency
- BrightGen trained teams on how to get the most value out of Salesforce to impact user adoption from the start
- Increased visibility for leadership about how the entire business is performing
- Increased collaboration within and between brands
- Increased Salesforce adoption over time