We chose to partner with BrightGen because of their honesty and experience. Every project we’ve done with BrightGen has gone smoothly.
Matt Parkes, Head of Sales & Marketing Technology
Elsevier publishes around half a million scientific and medical articles each year across 2,500 journals. Elsevier’s 300 publishers are responsible for the quality assurance and commissioning of their 120,000 editors across the globe.
- Publishers worked in disparate systems, so could not easily set KPIs or track progress to compare editor performance
- Publishers did not have a central knowledge base, hindering collaboration and productivity
- Tracking relationships and engagements with editors was manual, leading to errors and lack of visibility
- Data capture was labour intensive, leading to incorrect data and inability to draw insights from data
- BrightGen implemented Salesforce Sales Cloud for Elsevier, tailoring it for their needs
- BrightGen retired Elsevier’s legacy systems
- BrightGen connected the Editor Relationship Management Solution to underlying Elsevier Data Management hubs
- Elsevier’s editor data is now aligned across the business so can be shared and consumed seamlessly
- With connected data, Elsevier can drive even more quality and insights
- Automated administrative processes have increased operational efficiency
- By replacing multiple legacy systems with one off-the-shelf solution, Elsevier has increased productivity and saved money